Some friendly reminders!
No pugging Normal and once we start heroic, no pugging Heroic until AFTER we finish raiding for the week :) For more information on why please read this thread: Am I lowering my guild's chances at loot?
There will be no class switching at this time. The same rules that applied for EN are now in effect. Alts may only be brought to fun runs until further notice.
- 70% is required to maintain a position on the team. This excludes legitmate reasons for missing raid unless it becomes habitual
- Failure to make the attendance threshold will result in removal from the team.
- Sign ups close 24 hours before the raid. There are 3 options to choose from, Attending, Tentative and Unavailable. The latter two must include a reason so we can make informed decisions.
- Food is required. If you cannot make what you need please talk to someone ahead of raid time to get things made.
Flasks are required.
- You must bring 3 on Thursday and give it to Ixi for Purple and Khaid for Green. They will make a cauldron. If there are more than 15 people in raid (which often times there will be) then an officer(s) will take their 2 from the guild bank.
- The extras will be put in the guild bank.
- If you need to buy flasks for raid, you can buy whatever is cheapest. **Officers check discord for more info
Pots are required, at a minimum, prolonged power. You can trade for potions from the gbank with either gold or mats to replace them.
- Mana and Health Pots are still FREE!
Please check the raid forums for the complete raid roster for Nighthold!!