We had a quick guild meeting on Thursday before our raids! Here is what you missed!
- We are going to continue to clear Normal EN on Thursdays and work on progression on Sundays.
- If you are a floater, please sign up on the floater sign up, not the specific raid sign up.
- SIGN UP FOR RAID. I am only going to repeat this warning once more on Sunday and then, if you are not signed up for raid, don't expect an invite. We aren't mind readers and it gets very frustrating when you find out at raid time that 5 people aren't going to be around. It takes only a few moments to put available, unavailable, tentative.
- Bringing alts to a NORMAL raid is acceptable if you meet the following criteria:
- Fully geared (840+)
- Vetted by an officer
- Does not drastically change the group makeup
- Your alt's officer note has YourMainsName-YourServer in it. Understand that your EPGP will remain consistent across all the toons you bring to raid.
- At the end of this month, a weekly decay of 5-10% will be instituted for EP.
- If you are new and want to be vetted for the float list, please take the time to sign up for the wait list and message Luke, Jems or Elimere so vetting can happen.
If you have any questions or concerns, please, bring them to an officer!! Our goal is to make the guild a fun environment for everyone.
Logs are up for Thursday. You can find them on Warcraft Logs
Please remember to help out your fellow guildies by working on mythic dungeons (normal not keystones). Not everyone wants to run Keystone +8. I know that's everyone's goal, but remember to help out the little guys too please <3